Question 1 Replies 52 Views × Close popover Vimaladevi Moorthy (VimaladeviM) infosys ltd infosys ltd US View Profile Send Message VimaladeviM Member since 2015 16 posts infosys ltd Posted: March 3, 2016 Last activity: March 4, 2016 Posted: 3 Mar 2016 16:27 EST Last activity: 4 Mar 2016 5:40 EST Closed Is there any ways to change the connector as a link? I have two connectors a) A has likelihood as 70% b) B has likelihood as 30% Is there any way to change B as link? Case Management Share × Close popover Facebook Twitter Linkedin Email Copy Link Copied! Moderation Team has archived post, learn more × Close popover This thread is closed to future replies. Content and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar Question, please write a new Question. Posted: 5 years ago Posted: 4 Mar 2016 5:40 EST × Close popover Santanu Bhattacherjee (Santanu) PEGA Manager CRM - Field Service Pegasystems Inc. IN View Profile Send Message Santanu PEGA replied to VimaladeviM Hi Can you please elaborate what do you mean by "Change B As Link" ?