Thread Level Parameterized Data Page not flushing out
We have seen some memory leakage in our application by using the DP of Thread scope and here is the details for your info.
A Data page which is configured at thread scope with Parameters is not getting flushed out and is showing up for multiple threads and the list of the data page is getting appended. You can take the example of out of the box D_AttachmentList which is a parameterized Thread level Data Page.
Steps to Reproduce:
1) Used the OOTB Data Page: D_AttachmentList of Thread level scope
2) Created multiple cases from the application and resolved them
3) Multiple threads were created on the DP and each thread points to a case's attachments
1) Used the OOTB Data Page: D_AttachmentList of Thread scope
2) Did private checkout
3) Go to Load Management and select the checkbox -> Limit to a single data page
4) Ran the application from Developer portal
5) Created cases and checked the DP's from the clipboard and observed that only one DP is present for the recent case submitted
For this issue, created an SR and awaiting response from engineer. Any thoughts about this?
Ravi Kumar Pisupati.
***Updated by moderator: Lochan to tag as SR Parallel***
More or less similar steps were given by the engineer who is working on SR. But I don't want to flush the DP forcefully by an utility or an agent explicitly. Is there any Pega feature automatically can do this flush from the DP settings itself? I am thinking in this direction to resolve this. Anyways, thank you for your Solution options.