Question

1
Replies
119
Views
gurcv Member since 2017 1 post
PEGA
Posted: 3 years ago
Last activity: 3 years 1 month ago
Closed

Turkish locale corrupts decision data after saving on Pega Marketing

Hi,

We figured out when saving decision data it is been corrupted.It multiples the values with 10.

Pega Marketing 7.22 and Pega 7.2.2 is being used.

We found a workaround by setting Default Locale setting under OperatorId to en_GB

but there should be accounts to be used with Turkish character set.

Thanks,

Volkan

***Updated by moderator: Lochan to update Categories***

Decision Management User Interface
Moderation Team has archived post
Share this page LinkedIn