US
ARGOVIND Member since 2012 1 post
Asurion
Posted: September 23, 2015
Last activity: April 6, 2018
Closed

CPM 7.1.3 Upgrade - Script for generating DDL failed

Hello,

I got this error when I ran the script to generate the DDL for CPM 7.1.3 upgrade. Did anyone face this issue? Please let me know

Script step:

6. In the command prompt, change the directory to cpmDDL\scripts and enter the command generateddl --action upgrade --dbtype and hit enter. ( to be replaced to represent your database type)

DB: Oracle

Error:

[java]
[java]
[java]
[java] Error generating ddl for oracledate, temp
[java] null
[java] java.lang.NullPointerException
[java] at com.pega.pegarules.data.ddl.SchemaManager.readIndexesForOracle(Unknown Source)
[java] at com.pega.pegarules.data.ddl.SchemaManager.(Unknown Source)
[java] at com.pega.pegarules.data.ddl.SchemaGenerator.getSchemaManagerFromConnection(SchemaGenerator.java:135)
[java] at com.pega.pegarules.data.ddl.SchemaGenerator.getSchemaManagerFromConnection(SchemaGenerator.java:123)
[java] at com.pega.pegarules.data.ddl.SchemaGenerator.generateUpgradeDDL(SchemaGenerator.java:331)
[java] at com.pega.pegarules.data.ddl.SchemaGenerator.main(SchemaGenerator.java:1002)

generate_upgrade_ddl:

**Moderation Team has archived post**

This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.

System Administration Upgrades
Moderation Team has archived post,
Close popover This thread is closed to future replies. Content and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar Discussion, please write a new Discussion.