I have tried to but with no success as the path specified in the connector rule points to the directory of the server, while I should let the single operator save the pdf instance directly on his laptop or desktop, as it has no access to server directories.
1) Define in Pages&Classes an "eFormPage" of class Code-Pega-eForm
2) Call from the eFormPage the GenerateEForm activity
3) Call from the same step page the ConcateateEForms activity
- PDFDocument equals to eFormPage.pyEForm
- PDFName equals to "Test.pdf"
5) now i have implemented a java step, copying code from View activity of class Code-Pega-PDF. Doing so I am able to modify the last flag for sendFile, from true to false, to enable display of generated PDF and not its automatic download.