Posted: 7 Jan 2016 15:05 EST Last activity: 28 Mar 2016 12:32 EDT
I am trying to use the Help Setup option in Flowaction to provide guidance to users when they are on this flowaction in 7.1.8
1. In flow action i gave the tooltip, Help Type as Define Help & check the check box Auto-generated help. and finally some content in the Information text area
2. Flow action is configured with default submit button
3. In help, i see this information "Optionally, you can create a button on the Perform form presentation of this flow action that lets the application user access a help window. At run time, a help button () appears on the action bar. Users can click to access a topic containing guidance, instructions, or reference information.
4. If we create one more button in the perform harness, on click not sure
5. I didn't get complete understanding on how to setup this end to end
Please share any thoughts if anyone had a chance to implement this.