Incorrect date format error in Smart Dispute 7.22 OOTB
I'm having Smart dispute framework of 7.22 on pega platform 7.2. I'm trying to create a Visa international dispute with OOTB code base. When am trying to select most recent contact date field, it is throwing error of ** ** Incorrect Date Format and screen is getting stuck.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create Visa intl Dispute(4989919999999999).
2) Select the dispute reason as ( I canceled/retruned the mearchandise/service)
3) Select Yes for Did the cardholder attempt to resolve the dispute with the merchant?
4) Try to enter previous date for Date of most recent contactRequired?
Getting error messsage in clipboad as ** ** Incorrect Date Format
I've tried the same scenario in another instance which is having Smart dispute 7.4 on Pega 7.4, the issue doesn't exist there. Compared all the appropriate rules in both 7.2 and 7.4, all are same.
Does anyone faced this issue? or is there any existing hotfix available for this. Help me out!
We have gone through the issue mentioned by you and have also verified the document attached to this post. We have checked the older versions of the Smart Dispute Questionnaire and were unable to recreate the issue mentioned.
From the document, it is evident that you have not taken into production the 19.1 Compliance Release. But, if you take the 19.1 Release, the issue will no longer occur. Let me explain why...
1. The dispute reason mentioned in the document "I cancelled/returned the merchandise/service" is no longer in existence. It has been bifurcated into two dispute reasons.
2. When the user answers the question "Did the cardholder attempt to resolve the dispute with the merchant?" as 'YES', secondary questions (Date of most recent contact, etc) do not appear.