I have created a separate testing project and recreated the robot activity with the same properties. When I run this testing project the property is recognized and displayed without errors.
But when I recreate the same robot activity within the existing project, the error still exists.
Edit: I attempted to add an existing item to the primary project and bring in the working robot activity from the test project. I used the properties from the working activity in my automation but again am seeing the same issue.
Hi. The issue appears to have occurred because I pulled the properties from the dev region to build the bot, but was throwing the error in the SIT environment when attempting to read the properties.
I spent another day recreating the entire project pulling the property from our SIT environment when building the robot activity in a new global container. Since rebuilding the entire project, the issue has not occurred.
This isn't the solution anybody wants, but it worked for me.