Posted: 17 Oct 2018 22:02 EDT Last activity: 26 Oct 2018 10:28 EDT
Pega Chat and Web Chat channel interface
In my application I have Pega Chat and Web Chat channel. I am seeing these as two independent components working. Is it possible to escalate the chat to a manual user/agent from Web chat channel interface. Is it possible to merge these two into one component.
I am unable to find any document from community or any reference of this in community except one or two same open question.
Version - 7.4
***Edited by Moderator: Pallavi to update platform capability tags***
I am able to implement how to transfer the chat from Bot to an agent. Its implemented on Pega Customer Service Sample IVA WebChatBot Application. We need to build the application on top of WebChatbot 7.40 application.
1. Import Chat with agent case type to our application.
2. Add this case type to your chat bot create case command
3.Login to Web chat bot configuration portal.create the bot by adding the chat server, queue and the bot.
4. Download the Web chat bot files from hyper link
5. Install the files in any web server and launch the Index html file.
6. Log into Interaction portal and login to you chat server and queue.
7. Any chat which transfer from bot , the request will come to Interaction portal
We need to override 3-4 section rules from PegaAppCA:07-40-01 to our ruleset to avoid UI alignment issues.
If any help required or need more info feel free to reach me