OperatorID page getting blank when opened Work user portal during SSO login only
When we login to our application through SSO and open a work user portal, we see that the OperatorID page is getting blank.
1. Login through SSO.
2. Opened the clipboard, selected STANDARD thread, clicked on the OperatorID page under System pages. Able to see the OperatorID page populated.
3. Launched the Work User portal. A new thread 'Open Portal' is spawned. Opened the clipboard and selected the Open Portal thread and went to see the OperatorID page under System pages again and found it to be blank.
4. When i again go back to STANDARD thread, i am able to see the OperatorID intact under System pages.
5. Ideally System pages should be common across all the threads for a requestor.
6. But when a new thread is spawned, the OperatorID page under System Pages is getting blank for that thread context.
If anyone has encountered same issue, appreciate your response on this post.
We have recently upgraded our system from v6.1 SP2 --> v7.1.7.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Can you please use the Pega 7 OOTB user portal instead of Work user portal. Also make sure your work user portal is not a fixed portal.
We tried replicating this in a 717 system by adding a work user portal but we could not able to replicate the scenario. We are abel to see the Operator page getting populated even in work user portal context.