The third error for loading hanged requires further investigation via tracer. Need to understand what user activity caused this.
For the fourth one, locked by myself issue, it comes when you have an assignment opened by yourself ( in some other session ) but at the same time you want to open it from some other session. This also happens if you do not close your previous session properly. Normally , the ideally way to close a session is to use the log out button. But sometimes , user just close the browser using browseer level close icon. This resulted this kind of locking problem. What happens if you click the end other session and release lock ?
The last error also I am not sure how it gets triggered. This seems more like a custom warning ? Is it possible to find out the logic which shows this warning message ?
Thank you for your response. Will check IAC troublshooting.
Regarding locking problem, there were no other user sessions. I opened one session and started to create new cases, then open remote assighments and cases and advance their flows. Sometimes I see this locking error. Probably, PRPCGateway opens different sessions.
And, sometimes, some parts of remote hanress is not loaded. Sometimes remote system cannot find flow rule, which I'm trying to advance. Also, I saw error messages on local system saying that the system cannot find harness rule on @baseclass, while harnesses are defined on Data-Portal and everything just worked one minute ago.
Often, initially all works fine, but after that something happens and I start seeing errors. Some of them (like lost flows) start to appera always. Others, like failed loading of some remote sections, appear sporadically on some cases and work for others.
Regarding the warning - all I can say is that it happens when I'm doing intensive work with different remote cases. For example, after I perform 15-20 remote assignments, while aslo opening remote cases for review.
I've just checked the url you provided. I found and have fixed this problem at the very beginning of my plays with FCM.
The problem in that article was blocking, that is, preverning the functionality to work at every try. In our case in works, but sometimes we see these errors. It makes me feel that it somehow relates to time synchronization between some async requests/scripts.