Posted: 14 Dec 2018 2:53 EST Last activity: 7 Jan 2019 9:31 EST
How to Post Ads to Facebook ?
We need to post ads to our customer's Facebook account. Is there any Service offering by Facebook Marketing API..?
We have Customer emails and Phone numbers, we need to send ads directly to their Facebook pages. Is it possible using Paid Media Manager available in Pega Marketing Frame work.
I have configured Paid Media Channel like below,
From Facebook side, i have created a developer account with an App in Live Status. I got access token with long time expiration(3 months from now). (I tried with Data Set also the connection was successful. So i guess no problem from Facebook side configuration. Tested for NLP purpose).
As per Implementation Guide of Pega Marketing 7.4, i have created a NBA rule, configured with a strategy and Paid Destination and schedule for Out Bound with Running status. We are getting two errors and there is no entry created in Paid Media Audience under Segments.
My Questions are,
1) Is it possible to send Ads from Pega to Facebook accounts which are mapped with our customer email/phone numbers in anyway (Paid Media Management / any other Pega features (or) 3rd party Services) ?
2) If above requirement is not available with pega, At least is it possible to create a segment/audience who have facebook accounts present in Facebook.com.?
3) NBA configuration details are not clear in implementation Guide for Paid Media Manager, Can anyone please help me regarding this.? What i missed in NBA configuration.?
***Edited by Moderator: Pallavi to update platform capability tags***
Yes, i saw those articles. I recently checked with Pega Product team on this. I came to know that as of now Pega doesn't support posting ads directly to Users FB Account, but we can create set of Audiences using Paid Media Manager which can be used later in Facebook developer portal to post ads. Thanks for the Reply.
1) No. Its not possible to post Ads to our Customer's FB account directly from Pega.
2) Yes. We can create audience with Paid Media Manager. Later this list can be mapped with Facebook audience list (no clear information present on this mapping part in our world. :) )
3) NBA configuration show in images are correct.(Confirmed by GCS team). We should feed customers list to its strategy.