Posted: 28 Jul 2016 21:23 EDT Last activity: 7 Aug 2016 20:18 EDT
Pega Chat and PegaCS Features
I am currently evaluating if we could use PegaChat and PegaCS in general but I cannot find the following in the forums and in the documentation. Can someone help me if these features are supported for pega chat?
1. Does PegaCS have analytics? (Reports which are focused on measuring chat efficiency, including quantity, and performance or based on a wide array of customizable metrics.)
2. Are chat transcripts saved?
3. Can agents transfer their customers to other agents?
4. Can chat transcripts be transferred to other agents as well?
5. Can PegaChat handle offline requests? What if no agents is available and a clients wants to converse via chat? Can PegaChat send an email link instead?
6. Lastly, can PegaCS handle visitors? Like how does it handle a client with no record but wants to ask something?
Thank you in advance. Sorry if this post seemed long.
***Updated by Moderator: Vidyaranjan. Removed user added #helpme and Ask the Expert tags. Apologies for confusion, shouldn't have been an end-user option***