Unable to open assignee's Data-Admin-Operator-ID record Auction.
I have given the assignment type as custom->worklist and created a custom activity as suggested above but at runtime my flow is going to broken process with error like "Unable to open assignee's Data-Admin-Operator-ID record Auction."
I think it is a limitation in Pega 7.3.1, which does not allow an assignment to conditionally toggle between worklist and workbasket routing.When we try to change the assignment routing configuration(e.g Custom->Worklist )through the routing activity,flow is going to broken process because it is trying to find the assignment routing type instances(here the worklist,Data-Admin-Operator-ID instances).
We are badly stuck with this issue.Please let me know if there is any hotfix available to fix.
1. Create an activity of type Assign by saving from the OOTB activity (Work-.Workbasket) and delete all steps.
2. Keep all parameters and define a new parameter e.g. RouteType
3. In the activity, if RouteType="Workbasket", call Work-.Workbasket if RouteType="Worklist", call Work-.Worklist. Do not forget to pass the parameter page.
4. Set a property on your work object primary page as value as "Worklist" or "Workbasket" depending on your application logic of routing of assignment.
5. Create an activity of type Route following the OOTB ones (ToWorkbasket/ToWorklist) that will decide which workbasket or operator, the assignment should route to and set the same value to system parameter (Param.AssignTo) using the property set in step 4.
6. In assignment shape of your flow, pass the value of the parameters (Route To) as Custom and (Assignment Type) as the activity name of type Assign that you have prepared in Step 1. Pass the value to the parameter (RouteType) with the property that you have set in Step 4. Also, in the router use your custom router activity that you have prepared in step 5.